SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Cables Now Available from SIIG!
(Fremont, California; August 10, 2009) SIIG, the market leader in I/O connectivity products (including Serial ATA and Ultra ATA controllers, FireWire®, USB, serial/parallel I/O, etc.) and accessories is proud to announce the release of the new SuperSpeed USB 3.0 cables.
The initial assortment includes:
- • SuperSpeed USB 3.0 A to A Cable - 1 Meter (SIIG part# CB-US0111-S1, MSRP $ 14.99)
- • SuperSpeed USB 3.0 A to A Cable – 2 Meter (SIIG part# CB-US0211-S1, MSRP $19.99)
- • SuperSpeed USB 3.0 A to B Cable – 1 Meter (SIIG part# CB-US0311-S1, MSRP $14.99)
- • SuperSpeed USB 3.0 A to B Cable – 2 Meter (SIIG part# CB-US0411-S1, MSRP $19.99)
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Features and Benefits:
- • Supports maximum data transfer rates up to 4.8Gbps - up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0 (480Mbps).
- • Backward compatible with Hi-Speed USB 2.0 equipped systems (will only operate at Hi-Speed USB speed)
- • Power Efficient
- • Capable of charging more devices with improved 900 milliamps power output
- • Designed for connecting various SuperSpeed USB 3.0 devices (such as hubs, data storage devices, PC video cameras, digital cameras, CD-R/RWs, DVD-RAMs, scanners, printers, flash memory card readers, and more) to USB equipped computer systems
Look for more SuperSpeed USB 3.0 products coming soon from SIIG.
Founded in 1985, SIIG, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of IT connectivity solutions (including Serial ATA and Ultra ATA Controllers, FireWire®, USB, and legacy I/O adapters) that bridge the connection between Desktop/Notebook systems and external peripherals. SIIG continues to grow by adding A/V and Digital Signage connectivity solutions to our extensive portfolio. All centered around the distribution and switching of A/V signals over CAT5/6, these products include matrix switches, distribution amplifiers, extenders, converters, splitters, cabling, and more.
SIIG is the premier one-stop source of upgrades and is committed to providing high quality products while keeping economical and competitive prices. High-quality control standards are evident by one of the lowest defective return rates in the industry. Our products offer comprehensive user manuals, user-friendly features, and most products are backed by a lifetime warranty.
SIIG products can be found in many computer retail stores, mail order catalogs, and e-commerce sites in the Americas, as well as through major distributors, system integrators, and VARs.