SIIG SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Connectivity Solutions Now Available!
(Fremont, California; December 14, 2009) SIIG, the market leader in I/O connectivity products, is proud to announce the release of its new line of SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connectivity products.
The new product family includes a variety of SuperSpeed USB 3.0 PCIe and ExpressCard host adapters, SuperSpeed USB 3.0 hard disk enclosures, and SuperSpeed USB 3.0 cables providing blazing fast transfer rates of up to 5Gb/s and other enhancements included in the latest USB standard, while continuing support of legacy USB enabled devices.
The new products include:
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Host Adapters:
- • DP SuperSpeed USB 2-Port PCIe SIIG Part# JU-P20412-S2, SRP - $49.99
- • SuperSpeed USB 2-Port ExpressCard/34 SIIG Part# JU-EC0112-S1, SRP - $59.99
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Hard Disk Enclosures:
- • SuperSpeed USB to SATA 3Gb/s 2.5” Enclosure SIIG Part# JU-SA0312-S1, SRP - $49.99
- • SuperSpeed USB to SATA 3Gb/s 3.5” Enclosure SIIG Part# JU-SA0212-S1, SRP - $59.99
- • SuperSpeed USB to SATA 3Gb/s HDD Docking SIIG Part# SC-SA0D12-S1, SRP - $59.99
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Cables:
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Features and Benefits:
- • SuperSpeed USB A to A Cable – 1M SIIG Part# CB-US0112-S1, SRP - $19.99
- • SuperSpeed USB A to A Cable – 2M SIIG Part# CB-US0212-S1, SRP - $24.99
- • SuperSpeed USB A to B Cable – 1M SIIG Part# CB-US0312-S1, SRP - $19.99
- • SuperSpeed USB A to B Cable – 2M SIIG Part# CB-US0412-S1, SRP - $24.99
- • Supports maximum data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps - 10 times faster than USB 2.0 (480Mbps)
- • Backwards compatible with USB 2.0. Devices interoperate with USB 2.0 platforms. Hosts support USB 2.0 legacy devices.
- • Provides Optimized Power Efficiency. No device polling and lower active and idle power requirements.
- • Capable of charging more devices with improved 900 milliamps power output
Founded in 1985, SIIG, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of IT connectivity solutions (including Serial ATA and Ultra ATA Controllers, FireWire®, USB, and legacy I/O adapters) that bridge the connection between Desktop/Notebook systems and external peripherals. SIIG continues to grow by adding A/V and Digital Signage connectivity solutions to our extensive portfolio. All centered around the distribution and switching of A/V signals over CAT5/6, these products include matrix switches, distribution amplifiers, extenders, converters, splitters, cabling, and more.
SIIG is the premier one-stop source of upgrades and is committed to providing high quality products while keeping economical and competitive prices. High-quality control standards are evident by one of the lowest defective return rates in the industry. Our products offer comprehensive user manuals, user-friendly features, and most products are backed by a lifetime warranty.
SIIG products can be found in many computer retail stores, mail order catalogs, and e-commerce sites in the Americas, as well as through major distributors, system integrators, and VARs.