New Audio/Video Switches and Splitters Now Available from SIIG
Fremont, California (March 30, 2011) SIIG, Inc., a leading manufacturer of IT and AV connectivity solutions, today announces the latest additions to their growing line of audio and video devices.
SIIG continues to expand their category of A/V switches to now include a wider selection of VGA and composite audio & video switches. SIIG’s new switches allow switching between multiple video sources to any single display and include support of resolutions up to 1920x1440, VGA, SVGA, XGA, UXGA, and multi-sync monitors, analog stereo audio and video signal up to 50M (164 ft.).
These video devices include:
• 4x1 Composite/S-Video & Audio Switch (CE-CM0211-S1)
• 4x1 Composite Video & Audio Switch (CE-CM0511-S1)
• 4x1 VGA & Audio Switch with IR (CE-VG0H11-S1)
• 2x2 VGA & Audio Matrix Switch (CE-VG0K11-S1)
In addition to video switches, SIIG brings to market new additions of digital and analog video distribution amplifiers/splitters. These devices distribute content from a single source to 2, 4, or 8 displays simultaneously. VGA or analog distribution amplifiers will support resolutions up to 1920x1440 at distances up to 164 ft., and HDMI splitters up to 1080P and PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 at 60Hz.
These devices include:
• 1x4 Composite Video & Audio Splitter (CE-CM0311-S1)
• 1x8 Composite Video & Audio Splitter (CE-CM0411-S1)
• 1x2 HDMI 1.3 Splitter (CE-H20J11-S1)
• 1x2 VGA Splitter (CE-VG0911-S1)
• 1x2 Compact VGA Splitter (CE-VG0A11-S1)
• 1x2 Compact VGA & Audio Splitter (CE-VG0B11-S1)
• 1x2 VGA & Audio Splitter (CE-VG0C11-S1)
• 1x4 VGA Splitter (CE-VG0D11-S1)
• 1x8 VGA Splitter (CE-VG0E11-S1)
• 2x1 VGA Switch (CE-VG0F11-S1)
Founded in 1985, SIIG, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of IT connectivity solutions (including Serial ATA and Ultra ATA Controllers, FireWire®, USB, and legacy I/O adapters) that bridge the connection between Desktop/Notebook systems and external peripherals. SIIG continues to grow by adding A/V and Digital Signage connectivity solutions to our extensive portfolio. All centered around the distribution and switching of A/V signals over CAT5/6, these products include matrix switches, distribution amplifiers, extenders, converters, splitters, cabling, and more.
SIIG is the premier one-stop source of upgrades and is committed to providing high quality products while keeping economical and competitive prices. High-quality control standards are evident by one of the lowest defective return rates in the industry. Our products offer comprehensive user manuals, user-friendly features, and most products are backed by a lifetime warranty.
SIIG products can be found in many computer retail stores, mail order catalogs, and e-commerce sites in the Americas, as well as through major distributors, system integrators, and VARs.