How to perform a clean boot to troubleshoot a problem in Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista
To help troubleshoot error messages and other issues, you can start Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This kind of startup is known as a "clean boot." A clean boot helps eliminate software conflicts.
Please refer to link below for a solution.
The displays are not working in Mac 10.13 & 10.14
Applies to the Following Products:
- USB 3.0 4K Dual Video Docking Station - USB-C (JU-DK0411-S1)
- USB-C Triple 4K Display Docking Station with PD Charging - 60watts (JU-DK0611-S1)
- USB 3.1 Type-C Dual 4K Docking Station with Power Delivery 60watts (JU-DK0811-S1)
- USB-C Triple 4K Video Docking Station with Power Delivery (JU-DK0B11-S1)
- USB 3.0 Universal Dual Video Docking Station (JU-DK0211-S1)
- USB 3.0 to HDMI/DVI Dual Display Adapter (JU-H20511-S1)
- USB 2.0 to VGA Pro (JU-VG0012...
Multiple Video to SDI Scaler Converter (CE-H24J11-S1): How to Change the Video Input Source from HDMI to VGA
The unit defaults to HDMI input signal. The unit can be changed to VGA input, I have included the steps below.
1. On the unit there are 3 buttons, press the "Enter" button to bring up the OSD.2. If "Output Setup" is not highlighted, use either the "Up" or "Down" button to select it. Once "Output Setup" is selected press the "Enter" button.3. Use either the "Up" or "Down" button to highlight "Input Type", then press the "Enter" button.4. Use either the "Up" or "Down" button to select "VGA...
What capture software works with the HDMI Capture Adapters
The capture adapter works with many 3rd party software such as OBS Studio and VLC.
We recommend OBS Studio at the link: https://obsproject.com/
Q: I just updated to macOS Catalina (10.15) and my Displays stopped working. How do I ﬁx this issue?
Computers running macOS Catalina (10.15) may experience compatibility issues with products that use DisplayLink technology, such as USB Docking Stations and Video Adapters. Connecting to a DisplayLink-powered Product may cause the Display(s) to output a blank screen. If you experience this problem, follow these steps: 1. Update computer to the latest version of macOS 10.15
2. Permit Screen Recording by following these steps: macOS Catalina 10.15: Screen Recording permission (external link) ...